In my research, I seek to answer urgent questions arising in:
- public health,
- the development and use of novel technologies, and
- the design and regulation of markets,
by integrating perspectives from philosophy, politics and economics.
- I have obtained an ERC Starting Grant (€1.5 mio) for my project Managing Performative Science, investigating how scientific models do not merely represent but can change the world, for better or worse. Please stay tuned to learn about the project start and various PhD and postdoc positions!
- Brand new draft paper: Making a Murderer: How risk assessment tools may produce rather than predict criminal behavior, joint with Donal Khosrowi. Check out Donal’s presentation at EPSA 2023!
- Paper Austinian model evaluation forthcoming in Philosophy of Science