I am an assistant professor (tenure-track) in the philosophy group at Wageningen University & Research — no 1 university in the Netherlands.
In my research, I seek to answer urgent questions arising in:
- public health,
- the development and use of novel technologies, and
- the design and regulation of markets,
by integrating perspectives from philosophy, politics and economics.
You can also find me on Academia and Google Scholar.
- New comment: Performativity of epidemiological models: blessing or curse?, in Science and Politics in a Pandemic – Lessons from the COVID-19 Crisis, J. Knobloch and S. Lohse (eds.), 2023 (in German)
- Paper Austinian model evaluation forthcoming in Philosophy of Science
- Paper Markets, market algorithmcs, and algorithmic bias forthcoming in Journal of Economic Methodology